Webinar “Contributory infringement” | 25 January 2021 – h. 14:30 – 16:30
The Industrial Property Course – PATENTS 2020 edition organizes a webinar entitled “Contributory infringement”, which will be held on January 25, 2021.
TOPIC: The Contributory Infringement between European and National legislations and the Agreement on the UPC
SPEAKER: Avv. Giovanni Casucci and Avv. Monica Riva
14.30 – 15.30
• Contributory infringement in the UPC Agreement and in Italian law. Case law
• Indirect infringement in Italy before the UPC
• The rules of the contributory infringement in the UPC and in the Italian Court of Intellectual Property
• Open issues and prospectives
15.30 – 15.40: break
15.40 – 16.40:
• Contributory infringement: a comparative focus on the rules in the EU Countries
• Comments and conclusions
The event is accredited to Consiglio dell’Ordine dei Consulenti in Proprietà Industriale.
Participation will be free.
The webinar will be held online through the Microsoft Teams platform. The registration to the event is available at this link