The value of the applied research
The Department of Energy of the Politecnico di Milano carries out research in close contact with Companies, Organisations, Institutions. Numerous research topics involve companies domestically and abroad, many of the research activities are commissioned by the Companies themselves.
A virtuous circle
Companies improve efficiency and competitiveness through the improvement of production systems and processes, our Teachers apply their skills to the current and actual needs of the productive world. Students and PhD students involved in the projects therefore have a first contact with the world of work. These shared benefits give rise to a high level of trust, a solid base for long-lasting collaborations. The Politecnico di Milano offers an additional research development service up to the industrial or commercial patent.
What we offer
- Long-term strategic partnerships;
- Research contracts with innovative and scientific goal;
- Consultancy contracts where the Department’s know-how and expertise are made available to the contractor for developing projects and for advice and suggestions, third party contracts for tests, inspections and expert advice with well-founded and long-term knowledg;
- Teaching contracts for providing educational seminars and training courses oriented to updating technicians and workers in the field of technological innovation and legislation ..go to Continuing education ;
- Internal resources training with specialising masters and post-graduate course ..go to Masters;
- Instrumental and laboratory test ..go to Laboratories.
Other collaboration possibilities
- PhD scholarship;
- Research funding.