The Department's scientific interests and technical expertise encircle the full spectrum of the fundamental disciplines on which energy engineering is based, i.e.: thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, transport phenomena and in particular heat exchange, electrical and thermal engineering, the properties of materials and fluids, chemistry and physical chemistry, thermo-physics, physics and nuclear measurements, radiation protection and reactor physics, system analysis, safety.
What we offer
- Long-term strategic partnerships;
- Research contracts with innovative and scientific goal;
- Consultancy contracts where the Department’s know-how and expertise are made available to the contractor for developing projects and for advice and suggestions, third party contracts for tests, inspections and expert advice with well-founded and long-term knowledg;
- Teaching contracts for providing educational seminars and training courses oriented to updating technicians and workers in the field of technological innovation and legislation … go to Continuing education;
- Internal resources training with specialising masters and post-graduate course … go to Master;
- Instrumental and laboratory test … go to Laboratories.
Other collaboration possibilities
- PhD scholarship;
- Research funding.
Let's talk about these
Together we can find the most interesting form of collaboration for you: fFor questions or to schedule an appointment, please contact: